- 1/2 pound hot pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, cubed10 ounces frozen spinach, drained well and chopped
- 2 ounces pimento peppers, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped and sauteed
- 1 cup 2-percent milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper1 cup Daisy Brand sour cream
Mix all of the ingredients, except for the sour cream, in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on low, stirring often, until the cheese melts and the mixture is smooth. Seven to 10 minutes before serving, stir in the sour cream.